Sunday, July 01, 2007

Mountains

The best part of my recent tour d'europe was defenitely the unique mountains of my home region and surroundings. Don't ask me why I feel that attracted by mountains - after all it is hard work, walking for hours and hours up and down a mountain.

And yet, if I could chose between mountains and a million other things to spend my time with, I would most probably still go for the mountains. Maybe its this extremely satisfying feeling of being on top of things :) Climbing up the "Peitschler Kofel"
On top the Peitschler Kofel: Michi and me
Monte Missone - me and Argo after three hours of uphill walk
Approaching the peak, too - Mum and Dad
Gaining new energy - Michi and me
Taking refuge from a sudden rain - Mum, Michi and me
Nearly too beautiful to be true - in the heart of the Dolomites
 

Free Blog Counter